Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hp Officejet 7210 Error 620004

Dei diversi amori

I have three days off to regenerate my batteries.
take, go, go and sleep outside, tickled by curiosity to a new city, made me feel good.
not really started with a great desire. Yes, there was the need to disconnect, but do it again without being able share this experience with someone more intimate, while still having to make do precious friends, I weighed.

me I had to think again: I tried again the simplicity of well between us, friends with whom you grew up and which are not too many words to explain. It 's a love that too, I feel very important, even if in this last year I feel the need projected to experience different relationships.


My back has made me find in the box e-mail your comments to post many "Tenetegli company." Thank you all. The fine was a smash Younquest Nick, if you want to trivial, to be present during my absence. It seems you enjoyed.


Above all, I found a sweet letter to L., which also contained news that would have stopped me and hurt me but that I appreciated for that "to truth" that there we are always set.
From his words, leaving a trial of tenderness in me that is always greater than I know make. I feel I do not deserve it.
Attached to his email, the song "A different love" by Finardi that made me to dwell in particular on these words:
It will always be a new game
to keep the fire
long time to come, to carry small stones

and follow to return.



to which I reply dedicating and sharing with you the song "Loves several" of Casale


are foolish loves to give meaning to life
to this fragile music through your fingers
these sweet obscenity on a night like that
to this search for rhymes and steal from your eyelashes

are unfathomable loves to reveal the life
this search forever this infinite surprise
your blades of truth and mantle cold winter
take you on the shoulder that makes you escape from a dream so beautiful

am loves different those who remain inside
and would like to hear them sing rock stop in time
are the most intense love those who remain inside
and you can not forget and do more harm
loves like you

0 comments:

Post a Comment