Friday, March 4, 2011

Racquel Darrian Stream

Che spettacolo!

Just a song ... but that energy!

Most great show after the big bang
The greatest show after the big bang
The greatest show after the big bang and I us ... you!

I took the guitar without knowing how to play
want to tell you, now listen up
not confuse you before you leave
you should know that ....
The greatest show after the big bang are we ... you and me!

Other than the amusement park, other than the cinema,
other than the Internet, but the work
other than the Vatican more than Superman,
nothing but talk ....
The Greatest Show dopo il big bang siamo noi...io e te!  



Io e te...  


che ci abbracciamo forte,

che ci sbattiamo forte,

che andiamo contro vento,    

che stiamo in movimento,  

che abbiamo fatto un sogno  

che volavamo insieme,  
we have done everything
and everything there is to it,
we're still standing
in half of this road,
you and I, you and I, you and me!

Other than music, more than the Colosseum,
other than America, more than the exstasi,  

altro che nevica, altro che Rolling Stones,  

altro che football...  

altro che Lady Gaga, altro che oceani,  

altro che argento e oro, altro che il sabato,  

altro che le astronavi, altro che la tv,  

altro che chiacchiere....  



The greatest show after the big bang are we ... you and me!

we did fight as you and I, you and me ...
to wish well,
we go adrift,
in the current .... and me!
crossing the fire

with an icicle in his hand,
that we are two dots
but seen from a distance,
we expect the best
like any Spring
you and I, you and I, you and me!

The greatest show after the big bang are we ... you and me!

I took without knowing how to play the guitar,
is good to live even though you are evil,
want to tell you why I have it in my heart,
am pretty sure ... love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment