Monday, March 7, 2011

Motorolal7 Tools &update Free

Repliche

As in a film.
I wrote yesterday in The L.
Friday evening, before going to bed I turned on the TV doing a quick zap.
It was just past midnight on Rai Movie gave "Brokeback Mountain."
It 's always a thump to the heart of the movie and I had promised myself not to watch it because every time it makes me feel literally sick. But as I like! (Not feel bad, the movie!).
The scene where can I have, turn on the TV is their first re-encounter, at home in Ennis, when the wife catches them in "the act of kissing." And from there the night at their motel and then they start to meet every now and then, all a bit 'of years.
hear those dialogues
- What do we do now?
- Eh ... there is not much to do ... I have too many things that keep me bound ...
facilitates the comparison between me and L. and this film.
not so pronounced, not so extreme, fortunately, not quite so, but the dynamics are similar: both are not declared, the distance that makes us meet every two weeks at best, fear of love.
The words of those dialogues might be our own.
Indeed they are.
Like a movie, exactly.
Are those things you say in moments of love, sweat and tight and hugged between moods, when the contact of our bodies seems never enough when it comes to kissing everywhere, when I take my face in hands and look at me, I gazed at it, and L. on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and says "I have spoken!"

So Saturday night:
"if you were in love with me we could live together ... you take home with me ..."
Then I, as Ennis del Mar that I portray, tough, headstrong and scared, "you can not ... .
The day after a resize both our words, and I to complain to L. the coincidence of these dialogues between us and the movie.
already sent words of a film, a book already written, but still we, and many others, are replicating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment