Thursday, March 10, 2011

Plugin Nero 7 Essentials Multichannel

A guardare in palestra

long evening in the gym last night, spent two and half hours and three stories.

The first, the chatter in the locker room with Sofficiotto. When I arrive he's already finished his training and is preparing for the shower. "A home early tonight, I do not want to miss Milan." I confess that I am not a football fans but rather a "rugbofilo" (it says so?) And he, surprised, replied "ah, yes? I would never have told you I had had another idea for you."
He hands me the joke about the silver tray, and so I said, 'Well, you continue to get different ideas on me but do not ever guesses, such as that I was a good husband. "
"Well, you know"-replies him-"I can not actually much to frame ..." I'd be there and ready to counter with "enough to know a little 'but he keeps and freezes me" ... but you do not really have to frame, it was just a get an idea about people I know here in the gym. Yes is that you're nice and you seem a decent person. " There. Point! Then
, friendly as ever, starts to wonder where the passion for rugby, I asked a few rules, we discuss the more or less cruenza of the game, etc., etc. ... but with him, ready to talk to me in the shower naked and uninhibited rigorous, always exhibiting his very nice "sofficiotto, soft and thick, even at rest ... How to talk to him trying to look him in the face or drop an eye on those pudenda? What an effort!

Second anecdote: end of the evening, I finished the shower, I'm changing that and this time I am naked around the cupboard ... when a new guy comes to change. Quick glance, about 45 year old, beautiful face, a little 'overweight but with a large chest. She approached me because he has just the locker next to mine. I, when I see him in so close I say "excuse me, I move now" and he "does so with quiet calm, but always keep an eye on his back naked in the gym that you never know. But quiet, I'm harmless . "
Now, aside from the fact that the usual battutina, scontata, stile "saponetta che cade", mi fa ridere come un brufolo sul culo, mi chiedo se una battuta del genere è opportuna come primo approccio, come prima chiacchiera con uno sconosciuto, come rompi-ghiaccio. A parte che ho pensato "che ne sai che non porgo le spalle volentieri?", poi, guardandolo spogliarsi ho fatto tra me e me un commentino, da stronzetto, me ne rendo conto. Cioè, con un micropene, uno straccetto come quello che gli ho visto tra le gambe ho pensato "si si, sei innocuo anche non volendo". Scusate la mia acidità ma certi personaggi se le cercano e potrebbero decisamente evitare di fare i simpaticoni con quelle battute da galeotti...

Che fatica!!


Third story: after training last night I went to the sauna and azz! .. I found there are two of my colleagues. Now, I have a good relationship with them, talking and joking freely much (too much), but a little embarrassed to be in costume in front of them was there. My paranoia, my body enough that I do not like, well ... discomfort is a big word but being at home "is not an adequate description of how I felt. Oh well ... The worst embarrassment came this morning when those "unfortunate", the meeting at the coffee machine. Tell my colleague to another meeting in the sauna last night, then, the prettiest of the two, winking says "do not have a fisicone but your muscoletti (diminutive-uses this term of endearment) to the right place you have them. Too bad your ass, that do not have it!" The other replies: "But no, little guy so I like better than the ass of my husband"
Uff ... that hard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment