Monday, April 6, 2009

Hooters / Serena Snelling

Desertification


poor wretch Me: boycott sound the alarm
Me: resume, you're not dying, it's just a stupid infection
poor wretch Me: and what do you know, as far as I'm concerned it could also be the warning bell for the end. You will, with all the shit that you have to be shared among your loved ones ...
Me Healthy: you can not do its poor wretch
Me: I begin to paint
Me healthy, but if you can not interchange the two rows without disturbing the rubber
poor wretch Me: I'm in a fish bowl
Healthy Me: Shut up and heal him of crying poor wretch
Me: Erri de Luca says you have to deal with the Dark Continent with the strength of a Banana. I when I can put some leaves ...
Me sound: starting with a clenched fist
poor wretch Me: I sound, fuck!
Healthy Me: I like you so aggressive
poor wretch Me: I am healing
Me Healthy: see again the stars
poor wretch Me: even a few clouds would be good healthy
Me: good, I want tougher Walter
poor wretch Me: can not stand you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment